For Android users, Xender is one of the best wireless cross-platform file transfer and sharing application. Even though you can share documents, photos, music, videos, contacts and even apps without mobile data usage too. Once upon a time, many users used Bluetooth to transfer file but its take time but Xender has taken advantage of modern technology that enables devices to build their own local WiFi network. This means there are no data charges and it is significantly faster than bluetooth. Also in Reality file transfers with Xender are 200 times faster. It works for Android, iOS, Tizen, Windows, PC, and Mac operating systems.
Initially Xender release on June 1, 2017, it is the most successful apps on the market. They has millions of users increasing day by day. The success of Xender is attributed to the high quality of its technology and its ease of use. It simply does a better job and people liked this app.
The following are some of the most important features of the Xender.
- Share any type of file in any location at any time.
- Completely without using mobile data.
- Has 200 times Bluetooth transfer speed.
- Support Android, iOS, Tizen, Windows, PC/Mac.
- No USB connection or additional PC software needed.
- Save videos from Whatsapp, Facebook, and Instagram.
Features of Xender
- Transfer files at High speed are 40Mb/s.
- Send all types of large files with no limits whether they are music, videos, games, documents, and so on.
- A network and data connection that is both free and unrestricted. Send files to your friends from anywhere and at any time.
- With Xender, you can easily share files from one operating system to another.
- Transfer everything you want, from documents, music, and pictures to videos and apps, without any limitations.
- With a single click, you can share apps with a friend.
- Share pictures with your mates with a simple tap.
- Smart Switch Mobile makes it easy to transfer data from an old computer to a new one.
- SMS and contact information, as well as other data, can be easily transferred.
- There is a built-in file manager that allows you to access, transfer, and delete files. Additionally, the user should create a backup copy of the files to clean whenever they have time.
- Multiple languages are supported.
If you’re searching for a file-sharing App, then Xender is the way to go. It’s not worth it to give up all of Xender’s versatility for a few extra bells and whistles. If you’re not satisfied with xender then check out alternatives to Xender like shareit.