About Trinus VR App
Trinus VR app is in Early Access / Beta mode, which means it is still being developed and does not work properly right away. Always double-check the guidance and solutions to common issues. To report an issue,
Keep in mind that quick, low-latency encoding necessitates the use of an Intel GPU (along with VR ready discrete graphics card for rendering)
Trinus VR connects your PC to your Daydream device, allowing you to enjoy a high-resolution, low-latency SteamVR experience.
You can now play Virtual Reality games on your PC for a fraction of the price!
|Compatible with||Android 7.0+|
Features Of Trinus
- Optimised for Intel® chipsets to perform low latency streaming.
- Wireless VR experience
- Uses Async Reprojection to reduce perceived latency even further.
- At 75hz, you will get a resolution of up to 2560×1440.
- Supports two Daydream controllers that are connected.
- All headsets, like Google Cardboard, Homido, FreeFly, VR One, GearVR, and Durovis Dive, are compatible.
- Playing games over the internet (or turbocharge performance with USB connection).
- VR gaming is available indefinitely.
- Lenovo Mirage Solo Worldsense technology compatible with 6dof monitoring
- All PC games, including GTA, Elite Dangerous, and Minecraft, are compatible.
- Support for SteamVR (for games without VR controllers).
- Your preferred headmount (e.g. Google Cardboard, Homido, Freefly, VR One, etc.)
- Your Android phone (gyroscope-equipped device)
- Good quality router (if using wireless option) or USB data cable for direct connection
- Windows PC with 3rd gen Intel cpu or later (requires enabled Intel Graphics Card)
- The Trinus Cardboard VR PC Server software (https://trinusvirtualreality.com/trinus-dream)
is available for free.
Contact: email@example.com; your help is greatly appreciated!