About disney plus
Disney+ is a video on-demand over-the-top streaming plaform. It provides something interesting collection for everyone. You can watch the most recent releases, as well as original series and films, classic films, throwbacks, and much more.
There’s also a lot of material from Pixar, Marvel Studios, National Geographic, and the Star Wars universe, to name a few. There’s also some Fox material, like the vast majority of Simpsons series, which is owned by Disney.
Is it support 4K Disney Plus?
Yes, Disney Plus supports 4K on a various of devices that include:
- Roku devices and TVs that support 4K
- Microsoft Xbox One
- Sony Playstation 4
- Apple TV
- 4K capable Android TV-based devices
- Chromecast Ultra and 4K devices with Chromecast functionality baked in
- LG Smart TVs
With Disney+, you get:
• A premium ad-free experience
• Access to new releases, timeless classics and past seasons of your favorite TV shows
• Exclusive new Originals from the creators of Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, and National Geographic
• GroupWatch, a way to watch Disney+ together, even when you’re apart
• Unlimited downloads on up to 10 devices
• Over 100 titles in 4K UHD and HDR
• The ability to watch on four screens at once at no extra cost
For help with Disney+, please visit: http://help.disneyplus.com.
For our Subscriber Agreement and other policies please visit: https://disneyplus.com/legal.
Your California Privacy Rights: https://privacy.thewaltdisneycompany.com/en/current-privacy-policy/your-california-privacy-rights/
Do Not Sell My Information: https://privacy.thewaltdisneycompany.com/en/dnsmi/
The content available on Disney+ may vary by region. Some titles shown above may not be available in your country.
Start streaming your favorite movies and TV shows now!
The latest version of Disney+ includes fixes and updates that should make your streaming experience better.